15 everyday things you can do to stay fit
You want to stay fit? Well, congratulations on that. We are glad to hear you have this goal and we’ll do our best to help you out with our 15 everyday things you can do to stay fit.
1. Drink a quart of water with lemon juice (half lemon, freshly squeezed) when youwake up.
2. Sweat up in the gym, with a workout outside, in the sauna or with hot yoga.
3. Drink green veggie juice
4. Perform HIIT (high-intensity interval training) for 10 to 20 minutes
5. Have a green smoothie for breakfast
6. Skip coffee and rather have green or herbal tea. The caffeine increases the stress response of your body and robs you of your energy.
7. Do jumping jacks or rope jump
8. Eat whole plant-based foods. Skip the artificial foods and those which contain plenty of preservatives.
9. Meditate (at least 5 minutes)
10. Spend time outside, in the nature
11. Avoid foods which are high in fat and high in sugar. This leads to a disbalance in the blood sugar and weight gain.
12. Have a green salad at lunch and dinner
13. Snack on fruits and berries which are rich in fiber and antioxidants
14. Sleep enough – at least 7 to 8 hours per night
15. Don’t fall for fad diets – if you want to lose weight, consider which is the best diet for you. But if you are in a fit state, don’t go for those fad diets.
ather, make the healthy eating a part of your lifestyle. Learn to listen to your body and see which feels
good, what keeps you full and energized, what keeps you fit.
16. Learn how to enjoy exercise – it’ll be much more difficult to exercise if you find it dreadful. So find a way to enjoy it and you’ll be looking forward to your workouts.
17. Stay active outside the gym – the one-two-three hours you spend in the gym several times a week won’t help you much if you are really inactive during the rest of the time. Walk whenever and wherever possible. Stay active during the weekend with tennis, hikes or bike rides. Always take the stairs. Choose active holidays. Move often whenever possible.
There are many ways in which you can be active. Sometimes even simply by taking the stairs rather than the elevator. We hope our advices will help you stay fit.